The excitement is building and we’re looking forward to seeing the AGS community in OKC! We want you to have a fun and educational experience while at Conclave. We’ve put together some information you may find helpful upon your arrival.
The American Gem Society is committed to making sure your time at Conclave is a positive one. With that in mind, we have created a Code of Conduct for Conclave 2022. The Code asks that all participants act with professionalism, courtesy, and respect towards each other throughout the event.
Here is more information you may find helpful upon your arrival at Conclave:
- Conclave Registration opens Sunday, April 24 at 10:00 a.m. and will be open Monday through Wednesday from 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Registration is on Floor 2 of the Omni Oklahoma City Hotel. A photo ID is required to obtain your badge.
- The Opening Session Luncheon begins on Monday, April 25, at noon in the Oklahoma Station Ballroom, on Floor 2. Then, Marcus Lemonis, the “business turnaround king,” kicks off Conclave!
- The Networking Area is open Monday and Tuesday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., and Wednesday, 8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. It is located in the Oklahoma Station Prefunction area, Floor 2.
- All General Sessions will be held in the Oklahoma Station Ballroom, including the AGS Suppliers’ Showcase and Reception, and the President’s Party.
- Breakout Sessions are on Floor 2. Please note that all classes are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Free, professional headshots, sponsored by Platinum Guild International, will be taken on Monday, April 25, 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. in the Oklahoma Station Prefunction area.
- Are you arriving on Sunday? Join us at the Scissortail Terrace for the New Member Welcome Reception at 4:30 p.m., the Mentor Mixer at 5:00 p.m., and the Guilds Party at 6:00 p.m.!
GIA’s Hands-on Sessions
Because of the rapid changes taking place with mask mandates and vaccination requirements, vaccinations or masks are no longer required at the GIA sessions at Conclave.
Please visit our AGS.org/Conclave-2022-Covid-Protocols to review our COVID-19 Protocols.