The Robert M. Shipley Award is the most coveted honor in the AGS community. This celebrated recognition is presented to a deserving member who fits the following criteria:
- Nominee is a current or past member of the American Gem Society.
- Nominee has made specific accomplishments in gemology or is an advocate of the Society in the community.
- Nominee has performed exemplary service for and on behalf of the American Gem Society.
- Nominee has performed other industry service.
- Nominee has commendable personal ideals and character.
Take this opportunity to nominate an exemplary member of the AGS! Click the button above to submit your nomination no later than January 27, 2023. Thank you for your nomination!