The American Gem Society (AGS) offers a variety of events throughout the year that give you numerous opportunities to connect with fellow members of the AGS community. Whether you’re looking to continue your education or do a little networking, you’ll find these events—and more—on the AGS.org webpage or the members-only Facebook group.
Visit our Events Calendar at ags.org/events to learn more about upcoming events with AGS, the Regional Guilds, and the Young Titleholders (YTs).
You can also find out about upcoming events by joining our members-only Facebook Group at www.facebook.com/groups/AmericanGemSocietyMembers.
Don’t forget the many resources we have available in the Member Portal on the AGS website. Click the links below to explore. To view these pages, be sure to login to your account:
- Content Portal: Your one-stop destination for shareable content.
- Industry Information Center: Find white papers and articles from inside and outside the industry.
- Membership Directory: A handy digital version of the AGS Membership Directory.
- Marketing Materials: Order consumer brochures or download free, customizable ads.
- Logos: Download an AGS Member logo or titleholder logos.
If you have questions about an upcoming event or about other resources we have available, please contact membership at [email protected]