We can’t wait to welcome the AGS community to Louisville, KY, for Conclave, May 1–3! To ensure that you have a smooth and enjoyable experience, we’ve compiled some helpful information to help prepare for your arrival.
Be sure to check out the Code of Conduct for Conclave 2023. The Code asks that all participants act with professionalism, courtesy, and respect toward each other throughout the event.
The American Gem Society (AGS) is committed to making sure that your time at Conclave is a positive one. View the list below for more helpful tips:
- Conclave Registration opens Sunday, April 30, from 2:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m., Monday from 7:30 a.m.–7:00 p.m., and Tuesday through Wednesday from 7:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m. Registration is in Nulu located on Level 2 of the Omni Louisville Hotel. A photo ID is required to obtain your badge.
- The Opening Session Luncheon begins on Monday, May 1, at noon in the Commonwealth Ballroom, on Level 2. We’re kicking things off with tennis legend Andre Agassi! Click here to read his bio on the Keynote Speakers page.
- Networking Breaks will be held in the Commonwealth Prefunction on Monday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Tuesday, 8:00 a.m.–6:30 p.m., and Wednesday, 8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
- All General Sessions will be held in the Commonwealth Ballroom, including the AGS Suppliers’ Showcase and Reception and the President’s Party.
- Breakout Sessions are on Levels 2 and 3. Please note that all classes are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Get your professional headshot taken for free, sponsored by Platinum Guild International! It will be held in the Commonwealth Prefunction on Level 2 from 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- If you are arriving early on Sunday, join us at the Falls City Market for the Mentor Mixer at 5:00 p.m. and the Guilds Party at 6:00 p.m.!