It’s the most anticipated recognition the American Gem Society offers annually: The Robert M. Shipley Award®. This honor is given to a deserving member who embodies the following criteria:
- Nominee is a current or past member of the American Gem Society.
- Nominee has made specific accomplishments in gemology or is an advocate of the Society in the community.
- Nominee has performed exemplary service for and on behalf of the American Gem Society.
- Nominee has performed other industry service.
- Nominee has commendable personal ideals and character.
Take this opportunity to nominate an outstanding member of the AGS! Click the button above to submit your nomination by January 19, 2024.