- Cut is the main driver in a diamond’s sparkle, and can determine over 50% of a diamond’s value. AGS Laboratories pioneered the Cut grade for diamond grading. Always #AskforAGS.
- There are 4Cs to consider when buying a diamond. Learn about them all here: http://www.ags.org/4cs
- There are a number of things to consider when buying an engagement ring. Here are two important ones: 1) Find a professional jeweler who stays on top of his/her gemological training. 2) Ask for a diamond grading report from AGS Laboratories, the only lab created to protect you, the consumer. Here’s a good place to start to learn more: http://www.ags.org/whyagslaboratories
- Pro tip: when buying a diamond, ask for an AGS Laboratories grading report. They are a nonprofit diamond grading lab created to protect the consumer. They also grade to the highest standards, so you can feel comfortable that you understand and know the quality of the diamond you are buying. #KnowYourLab https://www.facebook.com/agslabs
- AGS Ideal® applies only to the finest cut diamonds and is recognized worldwide as the pinnacle for the diamond cut grade. It’s not an Ideal unless it is an AGS Ideal. http://www.ags.org/diamondcut
- When shopping for diamonds or engagement rings, ask to see diamonds that come with a grading report from AGS Laboratories. They offer diamond grading reports based on science and provide an objective analysis of the 4Cs so you know exactly what you’re getting.
- When buying something as rare and precious as a diamond, it’s important to have a diamond grading report from a reputable, independent laboratory. These reports, while important, can be a bit dry to read. Only My Diamond® from AGS Laboratories, brings the diamond grading report to life. Learn more at http://www.americangemsociety.org/onlymydiamondmake
- You love your diamond, and naturally, you want your friends and family to see how great it is. Only My Diamond® lets you tell the story of your diamond with your loved ones! http://www.americangemsociety.org/onlymydiamondmake
- Brown diamonds are a beautiful option when looking for fine jewelry. The Colored Diamond Document from AGS Laboratories easily explains the quality characteristics of your diamond. Learn more about it in this quick video. #AskforAGS ags.org/coloreddiamondvideo