Las Vegas, NV (September 14, 2020) The American Gem Society (AGS) has relaunched its Find a Jeweler (FAJ) search tool, which helps jewelry shoppers find AGS jewelers in their area. The revamped tool allows consumers to connect more quickly and directly with AGS jewelers, as well as provides additional insight into the jewelers’ expertise, skills, and their AGS credentials.
Highlights of the American Gem Society’s Find a Jeweler search include:
- Improved search interface: Find a Jewelry Store, Find an Appraiser, and Find a Professional Jeweler are all in one place now—which makes it faster and easier for consumers to find the AGS member they are looking for.
- Member Profile pages: consumers visiting these pages will know if a retail member sells AGS Laboratories reports, offers the AGS Private Label Credit Card from Wells Fargo, or is an Accredited Gem Lab®. They can view the titleholder level of the individuals listed in the store, as well as digital badges that demonstrate the members’ continuing education like Conclave and the recertification exam.
- “My Location” button: makes it easy for jewelry buyers to find members. The member’s location is highlighted on a Google map to make finding the location even easier.
- Direct contact feature: jewelry buyers can complete a form that emails the member directly.
- Enhanced reporting: the AGS team can more precisely report search results to the member on the search radius.
“The American Gem Society is always seeking ways that we can add value for our members. Find a Jeweler has been an important tool that has allowed us to help drive consumers into our members’ stores,” says Katherine Bodoh, CEO of the American Gem Society and AGS Laboratories.
AGS also has renamed its Find a Supplier search to Find a Vendor, allowing retailers to find AGS vendors who offer products and services that they need. Retailers can connect with strategic partners who can offer business improvements and help increase sales. Whether a retailer needs diamonds that come with an AGS Laboratories grading report, wants to breathe new life into their bridal line, needs colored gemstones, marketing, sales or technological support, they can tap into a network of AGS members that can solve a vast array of business needs.