AGS Laboratories offers diamond grading reports for round brilliants and fancy shapes, as well as mounted goods, brown diamonds, custom, and proprietary reports. With a report as unique as the diamond, it may not be easy to convey its importance to your customer without getting too technical.
To help enhance your customer’s experience, we listed eight talking points below to help you easily discuss AGS Laboratories’ reports.
- A diamond is an important purchase. You are looking for something precious and rare, and knowing and understanding the quality of your diamond will give you peace of mind.
- It’s important to have a diamond grading report from a reputable diamond grading laboratory that gives you the info you need to make an informed decision.
- We provide diamond grading reports from AGS Laboratories. They were founded by the American Gem Society (AGS) and are a nonprofit diamond grading laboratory. Their mission is consumer protection.
- This means that with an AGS Laboratories report, you will receive an unbiased, third-party opinion on the quality of their diamond.
- AGS Laboratories looks at the diamond inside and out so that you know and understand the quality of the diamond you’re purchasing.
- The AGS Laboratories grading process is also based on science, and, as a result, their reports are consistent and accurate.
- All AGS Laboratories’ reports have six unique security features to ensure authenticity.
- Here’s a brochure* you might find useful. They created this for jewelry buyers like yourself. You can also visit their website at agslab.com to learn more.
- *Hand your customer AGS Laboratories’ (Choose it for Love) trifold for consumers.