Monday, April 23, 2018 • 6-9 P.M.
Showcase Your Jewelry Exclusively to AGS Retailers at the AGS Suppliers’ Reception and Showcase, April 23, 2018
The reviews were unanimous: last year’s Supplier Reception and Showcase was a smash hit! It’s back this year with many of the features you enjoyed in 2017, plus more!
· We are pleased to bring back the art gallery experience, where AGS retailers can enjoy an up close look of your jewelry worn by a beautiful model!
· Gourmet food (and lots of it)
· An open bar with wine and libations
· Live performances from local musicians
The AGS Suppliers’ Reception and Showcase provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity to connect one-on-one with the influential leaders and decision makers in your target market: AGS retailers! Sign up today to participate in a networking experience like no other. Only the AGS Suppliers’ Reception and Showcase provides this level of access!
Participants will receive:
· A beautiful model to wear your designs at your showcase all evening. It’s an engaging, visual, personal way to show off your designs!
o Plus, after the show, you’ll receive professional photos of your model wearing your jewelry following Conclave. You can use these photos for your marketing efforts, like brochures, look books, on your website, and social media! VALUE: $8,500
· A dedicated eblast promoting the event and listing the participants. VALUE: $2,500
· Onstage mention during opening general session with slide(s) of participants’ logos. VALUE: $500
· Inclusion in Run-of-Show and event signage, including meter board in front of opening general session. VALUE: $1,000
· Access to your target market! Value: INVALUABLE!
TOTAL VALUE: $12,500
YOUR COST: $3,750
Rates may vary based on members’ benefits plan.
We are grateful for your support of the American Gem Society and want to extend this special offer to you! It’s your only chance all year to showcase your jewelry exclusively to the decision-makers at AGS retail firms.
Space is EXTREMELY LIMITED: please act soon!
To participate, please log in using your firm's login credentials to complete the enrollment form.