AGS Offers Complimentary CSA Course for a Limited Time
Monday, March 23, 2020
With many of us at home for the next few weeks, the American Gem Society (AGS) wanted to find a way to help you and your team keep up on their AGS education. We are excited to announce that from now until April 7th, we are offering our Certified Sales Associate Program free to all members. Upon completion, you will earn your Certified Sales Associate (CSA) designation!
To access the course, sign into the Member Portal using your personal log in, go to ags.org/csa, and enter Promo Code GSAFREE0320.
If you do not have an account, please email the Membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name
- Organization name
- Email address
Once Membership has set up your account, you will receive an enrollment email. Please note, this process can take up to 48 hours.
The course features:
- Interactive learning activities
- Engaging visuals
- Audio narration
- Online proctored exam
- Required for the Certified Sales Associate course
- Minimizes training time, while maximizing learning
- Expands the individual sales associate's knowledge and expertise
- Prepares the sales associate to share the store's philosophy and the store's product
- Gives the sales associate tools and techniques to aid in selling the product
- Provides the credentials that can develop customer confidence
The Certified Sales Associate Program provides a concise introduction to the jewelry profession. As new people are hired, management is challenged to provide the attention and training that will enable the new associate to be productive—quickly. Although experience is a great teacher, the Certified Sales Associate Program provides new associates with a useful kick-start and an AGS designation.
If you have any questions about the CSA course, contact Membership at email@example.com. We are happy to assist you!