NAJA Offers AGS-Member Pricing for Their New Online Appraisal Studies Course
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
The National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA) is excited to announce their updated and expanded online Appraisal Studies Course (ASC), and they will be offering AGS members special pricing on the course—a $600 savings!
The AGS member price will be $1,295, compared to regular tuition of $1,895.
The material for the course is offered as 18 individual lessons, with a quiz at the end of each. The lessons also have brief, interactive sections as well as supplemental videos and external links to help enhance understanding.
Students will be able to save their progress at every step, and go back to review completed sections. There are instant results on all quizzes, including feedback as to the correct answer and where that answer can be found in the text.
In order to enroll in the Appraisal Studies Course, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://naja.licenseschool.com
- Create a new login ID and password
- Under “Get Started Now” select “National,” “Appraisal,” and “Continuing Education (CE)” on the dropdown menus in the banner, then click on the GO button
- Add Lessons 1-18 to your cart
- Enter the discount code NAJAAffiliate to receive the discounted AGS price ($1,295)
For more information on the ASC course, please contact NAJA at firstname.lastname@example.org.