AGS Laboratories: Your Holiday Season Game Changer
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
As you enter into the holiday season, Santa has a little helper for you: AGS Laboratories. AGS Laboratories offers a variety of services above and beyond diamond grading to help you save time and money.
Need to know if the diamond you are selling is natural or not? Need a fancy diamond cut grade report? Want a report for mounted diamond jewelry? AGS Laboratories will put you on Santa’s Nice list with these services:
- Six layers of security: AGS Laboratories offers six unique security features which are not found on any other diamond grading report.
- Diamond Sorting Services: We ensure that the diamonds you submit meet the criteria you need for a diamond grading report, and provide professional sorting and grading services that help you meet your goals.
- Natural Diamond Verification: A solution that provides you with peace of mind while saving you time and money. If your diamond passes for natural, you have the option to receive a full grade, and the Natural Diamond Verification Service fee is waived.
- Laser Inscription: Our laser inscription service uses state-of-the-art technology. An inscribed message is just another security measure one can take in order to protect a diamond and brand it.
- A Variety of Reports: We offer diamond grading reports for Fancy Cut Grade Reports, Proprietary Cut Grade, Cut Optimization Reports, and customizable reports.
- Mounted Goods: For diamonds already set in jewelry. Adds value and transparency to the sales presentation, and includes the color, clarity, manufacturer's description, and sample photo.
- Only My Diamond™: An engaging online tool featured on AGSLab.com that brings the diamond grading report to life!
- Free Shipping: Ask us about our free shipping service with local pickup and delivery at your facility by armored personnel.
- Consistent and Accurate: We are known as the leader in diamond grading reports that provide consistency and accuracy based on science.
- We are YOUR Diamond Grading Lab!
- We are a nonprofit diamond grading lab created by the American Gem Society to fulfill a need in the jewelry industry for a lab that shared their mission and values
- AGS Laboratories sets the highest standards in diamond grading
- The AGS Diamond Grading Standards, published in 1966, was the first of its kind to include standards for all 4Cs, including Cut
AGS Laboratories believes that the best client service is collaborative. Our team is here to provide
business solutions that will help you sell more diamonds. Contact us at 877.FOR.0CUT (877.367.0288) or Support@AGSLab.com to discuss your needs and we can help you find the right solution.