Conclave 2016 Hotel Information
Hyatt Regency Crystal City
2799 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA 22202
The Hyatt Regency Crystal City hotel is perfectly suited for easy access to the entire D.C. metro area. Mere minutes from the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) and just a short Metro ride away from the center of Washington, D.C. — the Hyatt Regency Crystal City is the optimum location for all the excitement of Conclave 2016.
The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to and from the DCA, as well as free WiFi throughout the hotel. Never worry about being out of contact with your business back home, this hotel offers a 24-hour business center with printer, copy, and fax services. In your free time, be sure to take advantage of the Hyatt E-Concierge service to assist you with dinner arrangements or to book a tour of Washington, D.C. Guest services can also arrange your shuttle transportation for you or assist you with Metro services for exploring popular D.C. attractions.
Hyatt Regency Crystal City Advantages
Casual Dining Experience
Cinnabar Restaurant and Perks
Overlooking the lush and sunlight atrium is the newly renovated Cinnabar restaurant. The perfect setting for a relaxing meal. The Cinnabar offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner with freshly prepared pasta, soups, and sandwiches.
Located on the Lobby level of the hotel by the main entrance, you will find Perks. If you’re in need of a latte to-go, a quick snack, delicious freshly-made baked goods, or healthy and flavorful sandwiches; Perks is the place to be!
Signature Cocktails and Local Wines
Situated on the first floor of the hotel, LobbiBar offers an energetic environment to connect and unwind. While you reflect on your exciting day at Conclave, be sure to enjoy the selection of local spirits, craft beers, Virginia wines, and celebrated signature cocktails.
Stay active in the hotel’s state-of-the-art fitness center, open 24 hours. The fitness center features treadmills, elliptical cross trainers, bikes, circuit weights, free weights, stretching balls, ropes, and mats.
Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle
- Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle to Reagan National Airport (DCA) departs the hotel every 20 minutes on the hour from 4:40am – 12:00am. (Times subject to change.)
- Shuttle picks up at A Terminal (2nd Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location) and B & C Terminal Arrivals, Door 5 and Door 9 (1st Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location).
- From Dulles Airport (IAD) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, cost is approximately $40 to $45.
- From Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, cost is approximately $65 to $70.
Metro Subway Access
- From the Crystal City Metro Station the Blue and Yellow lines are available, in which our Washington DC metro area hotel is a 10 minute walk.
- Courtesy Hyatt Metro Shuttle to and from Crystal City Metro Station departs the hotel front drive every 15 minutes on the hour from 6:00am - 10:00pm Monday thru Friday, and 7:00am - 10:00pm Saturday and Sunday. (Times subject to change)
- Shuttle picks up and drops off at the corner of 18th street and S. Bell Street (Subject to change)
$209.00 for single or double occupancy. Taxes and fees are extra. Valid through March 21, 2016.
Call (888) 421-1442 to book the Hyatt Regency Crystal City by phone and reference the American Gem Society to receive our special rate.