For over 18 years, GemFind has provided web technology solutions to the jewelry industry.
- AGS Ideal applies only to the finest cut diamonds and is recognized worldwide as the pinnacle of diamond cutting. Be careful if a jeweler tells you that a diamond is an Ideal. It’s not an Ideal unless it is an AGS Ideal. Learn more at http://www.ags.org/diamond-cut
- There are 4 Cs to consider when buying a diamond. Learn about them all here: http://www.ags.org/4cs-diamonds
- Did you know that a diamond’s cut says a lot about its sparkle? Learn more here: http://www.ags.org/diamond-cut
- There are a number of things to consider when buying an engagement ring. Here are 2 important ones: 1) Find a professional jeweler who stays on top of his/her gemological training. 2) Ask for a diamond grading report from AGS Laboratories, the only lab created to protect you, the consumer. Here’s a good place to start to learn more: http://www.ags.org/agslabs
- Pro tip: when buying a diamond, ask for an AGS Laboratories grading report. They are the only lab created to protect the consumer and grade to the highest standards, so you can feel comfortable that you understand and know the quality of the diamond you are buying. #KnowYourLab https://www.facebook.com/agslabs
- AGS Ideal applies only to the finest cut diamonds and is recognized worldwide as the pinnacle of diamond cutting. Be careful if a jeweler tells you that a diamond is an Ideal. It’s not an Ideal unless it is an AGS Ideal. http://www.ags.org/diamond-cut
- When shopping for diamonds or engagement rings, ask to see diamonds that come with a grading report from AGS Laboratories. They offer diamond grading reports based on science and provide an objective analysis of the 4Cs so you know exactly what you’re getting.